Claxton’s 2019 Spring Release Ripon, United Kingdom – 12th March 2019
Claxton’s is launching the first release of the year –
This new outturn includes five Single Cask, Single Malt Scotch Whiskies hand-picked for their quality, diversity and value.
Selected in this outturn are the following single cask releases:
• TOBERMORY 1994 – 24 Years Old, Sherry Butt, 55.3% ABV
• LOCH LOMOND 2005 (Heavily Peated) – 13 Years Old, Hogshead, 57.5% ABV
• LONGMORN 2008 – 10 Years Old, Bourbon Barrel, 52.8% ABV
• MILTONDUFF 2008 – 10 Years Old, 1st Fill Bourbon Barrel, 55.8% ABV
• CAOL ILA 2012 – 7 Years Old, Refill Hogshead, 60% ABV
Claxton’s 2019 Spring Release will be available globally in selected specialist whisky retailers from the end of March. As with all Claxton’s The Single Cask range, each bottling selected is available in limited numbers.
Previous releases have been praised by reviewers and fans across the globe for demonstrating the virtues of single cask whisky.
Claxton’s is a family owned, independent whisky bottling company based in North Yorkshire, United Kingdom. The Single Cask range of whiskies is available through a select number of specialist outlets in the UK, Europe and the Far East.