Bimber Klub: a whisky experience that lasts a lifetime
London’s award-winning Bimber Distillery today announced the opening of ‘Bimber Klub’, a new membership option that provides a lifetime of whisky experiences for the growing number of Bimber enthusiasts.
A one-off £40 membership grants Klub members a variety of benefits, including:
- A welcome pack containing branded glasses and single malt miniatures
- Access to limited edition Klub-only releases
- Exclusive Klub member events
- A free annual distillery tour and tasting
- Ability to join tasting panels to select future releases
- A quarterly newsletter which includes advance notice of all official Bimber releases
- 10% discount on all online purchases
Speaking of the launch, distillery spokesperson Matt McKay said: “We’re incredibly grateful for the depth and breadth of support that the whisky community has shown us. Following the sale of the final space of our Founder’s Club in January, we knew we wanted to continue to offer enthusiasts unforgettable, behind-the-scenes access to our distillery. We’ve created Bimber Klub to provide a lifetime of experiences for those who share our passion for craft single malt whisky.
Klub members will have exclusive access to a range of new Bimber whiskies. As well as continuing to develop and release our stock of exceptional single casks we’re also looking at laying down a small number of unique casks – from fortified wines to ex-beer casks. As we continue to assess the versatility of our spirit, it’s our Klub members who will be the first to join us and explore these unique expressions.”
We will be dispatching Bimber Klub membership packs as soon as international supply chains improve and it is judged safe for our staff to return to work.